Everything I do is motivated and inspired by my pure love for black women, so when Tamara of Baydian Girl nominated me for this award I don’t think she knew just quite how honored I would be. This isn’t an actual award it’s a really great way to get to know and show support to other bloggers. I hope it will at least put a smile on the face of the people I nominate. They all inspire me. Much love! Thanks again Tamara!
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the 10 questions sent to you.
Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate seven blogs.
1. What’s the best advice you’ve received?’
Be human. As a black woman raised by other super hero black women we tend to put everything before ourselves. We don’t allow ourselves to be vulnerable or taken care of by others. Being human frees me of all shame or guilt and empowers me to get up and move forward with dignity.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Grenada. That’s home. It’s beautiful, peaceful and inspiring.
3. Flats or high heels?
High heels. I feel most beautiful and confident in high heels.
4. What was the last book you read?
Manage Your Day to Day: Build your routine, find your focus & Sharpen Your Creative Mind
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Lack of passion. I just can’t. You can’t truly live without passion.
6. Who inspires you?
I say this a lot but black women. I can’t get over our resilience and beauty. We’re awesome.
7. What’s your style?
I really just wear what I love! I’m just having fun. Style shouldn’t be a burden.
8. What’s on your musical play list?
I’m on a soca high right now.
Band of the Year- Machel Montano & Patrice Roberts
Too Real- Kerwin Dubois
Happiest Man Alive- Machel Montano
9. What’s your number-one chill spot?
Home. I love being home.
10. What’s your philosophy?
I have a few but these two are hanging close these days:
With Passion or not at all.
When the worst thing that could happen to you, happens to you…life really begins.
1. What is your purpose in life?
2. How do you stay motivated as a blogger?
3. Who are your biggest inspirations?
4. What are some ways we can better support each other?
5. What is your proudest accomplishment?
6. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
7. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
8. What’s the last book you really loved?
9. Apologize or ask permission?
10. Beach vacation or European vacation?
Looking forward to hearing from you guys.